PRODUCT RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Reg.No .: 50203252621
Address: Riga, Dammes Street 4-13, LV-1067
In accordance with the Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 255 of 20 May 2014 “Regulations on Distance Contracts”, the Buyer has the right to withdraw from the Purchase within 14 (fourteen) days, without stating the reason.
In order to exercise the right to cancel the Order, the Buyer must inform the Seller with an unambiguous notice about the Buyer's decision to cancel the Purchase by sending a letter to SIA “ZorG”, Dammes Street 32, Riga, LV-1001 or submitting a written notice to
1. In the letter of refusal, please provide details: order number / bill of lading number, date of issue of the bill of lading and product code, name and quantity you want to return.
2. The term of the Buyer's right of withdrawal is observed if the Buyer notifies the decision on withdrawal before the expiry of the right of withdrawal.
3. Every Buyer has the right to exchange goods for other goods within 14 (fourteen) days from the moment of delivery of the order, in agreement with the Seller's representative, if such goods are available in the Online Store and if:
- the product is not used,
- the packaging of the goods is preserved and not damaged;
- the buyer has the accompanying documents and the goods are in full set.
4. In the case of exercising the Buyer's right of withdrawal, the Seller shall refund the payments received with the Buyer's order, excluding delivery costs paid without undue delay and in any case not later than within 14 (fourteen) days from the day when the Seller was informed about the Buyer's decision to withdraw from this agreement. The Seller will refund the payments received using the same means of payment as the Buyer used for the original transaction, unless the Buyer expressly agrees to another means of payment, in which case no fee will be charged to the Buyer in connection with such refund.
5. The Seller may withhold the refund until it has received the goods back or until the Buyer has provided proof that the goods have been returned, whichever is earlier.
6. The Buyer must return the goods without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date on which the Buyer notified us of its decision to withdraw from this contract. The deadline will be met if the Buyer returns the goods before the expiry of the 14 (fourteen) day period.
7. The buyer must bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
8. The buyer is required for the decrease in the value of the goods if the goods have been used for purposes other than ascertaining the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. The product shall be used for testing purposes to the extent that it would be possible to do so in a store. The Buyer is responsible for ensuring that the value, quality and safety of the Product is not reduced, otherwise the Seller has the right to refuse the Buyer the right of withdrawal in relation to the delivered Product.
9. The Seller has the right not to accept the goods and refuse the Buyer to exercise the right of withdrawal, as well as not to reimburse the Buyer for cases where the Seller has found damage to the goods or the goods has lost its “appearance ”Etc.) and / or signs of use of the Product have been identified.
When returning the goods, the Buyer must comply with the following rules:
- The goods must be returned in its original packaging (we recommend that you carefully open the package in which it is located upon receipt).
- The goods must be returned in full.
- When returning the goods, the Seller must submit the documents accompanying the goods (purchase documents).
The Seller has the right to refuse to accept the goods returned by the Buyer if the terms of return of the goods have not been observed.
Return of the goods must be made in accordance with the procedures specified by the Seller.
The buyer must pay the direct cost of returning the goods.
The money for the returned product must be refunded by transfer to the Buyer's bank account.
Defective goods replacement or return procedure:
If the good is damaged or an error is made in the order (wrong size, color), the Buyer may return the product or exchange it as it was specified in the order;
The Seller undertakes to exchange the defective product for a high-quality one (without a defect) or to make the necessary repairs;
If a product defect is found, SIA “ZorG” must be informed by sending an application to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The application must include the Buyer's contact information for communication, product name, code, order number and a brief description of the defect.
The response to the Buyer's good defect application letter will be provided within 3 working days;
The detection of a defect in goods and the compensation of damages shall be performed within the time limits and in accordance with the procedures specified in the regulatory enactments in force.
Defects in goods
The buyer is obliged to provide a claim for the elimination of defects in the following cases, if:
the defect of the goods is unavoidable and interferes with the full use of the goods, the Buyer has the right to:
- to request the exchange of the relevant product for a new product of this type, or to terminate the Purchase Agreement and demand a refund of the paid funds.
- to request the exchange of the product in question for a new product of this kind, or
- terminate the Purchase Agreement and demand a refund of the funds paid.
The Buyer must inform the Seller about the defect of the goods immediately as soon as the defect is established, but not later than by the end of the warranty period.
The Seller shall make a decision on satisfaction or rejection of the Buyer's claims within 30 (thirty) days from the moment when the Buyer has informed the Seller about the defect of the goods and has received the defective goods from the Seller.
The Buyer will be informed about the decision of the claim by e-mail within 30 (thirty) days from the moment when the Buyer has informed the Seller about the defect of the goods and has received the goods with the defect from the Buyer.
The Seller shall not be liable for any damage or defects of the goods against any third party who has purchased the goods from the Seller to the Buyer.
All rights and obligations between the Seller and the Buyer in connection with the warranty are defined in the laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia.
The buyer loses the right to apply for warranty services in cases where:
- The buyer cannot provide proof of payment for the goods and their delivery;
- The buyer cannot present obvious defects in the goods at the time of delivery of the goods;
- The product warranty has expired;
- The product was used in unsuitable conditions, in a humid, chemical or mechanical environment;
- The product was not used for its intended purpose;
- The product is damaged due to unusually high load conditions or it has been used in violation of documentation, instructions, technical standards and safety regulations.
- The product is damaged due to unavoidable and / or unforeseen circumstances, water, fire damage / damage or due to other force majeure factors.
The Seller reserves the right to suspend, supplement these Terms and other documents related to these Terms. Additions or adjustments to the Terms take effect from the date they are posted on the Website.
If the Buyer does not agree with the correction of our Terms, partial additions, the Buyer has the right to refuse them, provided that the Buyer loses the right to use the services of the Online Store.
If the Buyer, after the wording of the Terms, continues to use the services of the Online Store, it is considered that he agrees with the wording of the Terms, partial changes or additions.
These regulations have been compiled in compliance with the regulatory enactments of the Republic of Latvia.
The Parties shall be released from the liability specified in these Terms and Conditions if their performance is not possible due to circumstances caused by force majeure.